Sunday, February 8, 2009

new post

these are just a couple of cute old pictures to enjoy


so here is a new post for all of you who seem to think i have time for things like posting. I don't know if this happens to all moms but in about 2 seconds i am sure both kids will be in here pulling at my clothes demanding some sort of attention. They don't do this to dad just me. even if they are perfectly content and i sneek away inevitably there will arise some "immediate" need that I have to deal with. Of course part of me loves this need for mommy but sometimes i just want to do something completely unnecessary and relaxing without interuption. This and the fact that i work full time is the reason i do not post. and my keyboard is lousy and my cd drive is broken so i cant load the software for my new camera so i cant load pics and i like pics with posts. there you go. chad graduates in april...yeah!!! now if only we knew what we were doing next. maybe i can finally go to culinary school...or just stay home with my babies.

4 comments:

bedelia said...

I'll babysit so you can blog. Love ya missy

marcia@joyismygoal said...

oh how sweet they are just like their Mama

Rach said...

Where did you get those shirts? I need to get some of those for my kids!

Amons said...

Maybe you can move to Texas!!!!