Monday, November 1, 2010

Samuel David Powell


My friend came and took some pictures of Samuel when he was 3 days old. Here are a couple. He is a good baby and such a sweet boy. I think we are all finally adjusted to having Daddy home and a new baby. I'm still learning how to be more productive during the day and get the house clean again. Currently laundry is my worst enemy. It's amazing how much more there is now.
Logan is doing well in kindergarten and has started recognizing and spelling some sight words. Mary my little firecracker is soooo good at home with mom and baby Samuel. She is a super helper with her brother. I am so grateful for my family.


3 comments:

Rach said...

Oh, he's such a cutie!! I can't believe you have three kids now. I hear you about laundry, I can never keep up with it either. Glad you guys are doing well!!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

precious

Anonymous said...

Intersting name Samuel how did you pick it? Susanna